This segment groups the Australian Visas that require that an Australian or foreign company sponsor a skilled worker to live and work in Australia with his/her family.

A foreign company may sponsor one of their employees to live and work in Australia. To access this Australian Visa, it is necessary that the occupation appears in the combined list of eligible skilled occupations.

These visas have their own lists, which also classify the occupations in Medium and Long-Term (MLTSOL) Short Term (STOL) and Regional (ROL)

There are several types of Visas to Australia with an employer’ sponsorship: Temporary or permanent.

Abrir chat
Necesita Ayuda?
Hola ¿En que podemos ayudarte?