Visa for parents

Visa para padre Australia

"We advise you in matters related to the Australian Visa for parents”

Australian Visa for parents

One of the advantages of having the Australian residence is being able to sponsor, your parents to get the Australian Visa for parents for a permanent or temporary residence of long stay.

There are more than 6 types of Australian Visa for parents available; some of them require that most of children are residents, others do not. Among these visas you can find the Non Contributory Parent Visa, Aged Parent Visa, Contributory Parent Visa, and others. In RC Australia we advise you to comply with of those requirements and others in order to submit a favorable application.

The cost and time of the process for each one varies greatly. The No Contributory Parent Visa may be solved in a period up to 30 years, while the Contributive Visas may be solved in 4 years approximately.

In July 2019, a new option was stablished for the temporary Australian Visa for the long stay of parents, the Visa 870, for 3 to 5 years with the possible extension for up to 10 years, with multiple entries but without an obligation to leave. This visa is not restrained by the family balance.

Abrir chat
Necesita Ayuda?
Toma la mejor decisión sobre tu futuro
Hola ¿En que podemos ayudarte?